- 1 Can fava beans 16oz
- 2 Large minced Garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a pot warm up the fava beans .
- In a large bowl place minced garlic, salt, Tahini, lemon juice, cumin and combine with fork.
- Add the water which in the can and stir.
- Add the beans then mix with a spoon. Top with freshly chopped parley, tomato, olive oil and cayenne pepper. Serve with pita bread.