|This is Nada , she is 6 years old|
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
- 1 small cucumber chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 / 4 cup water
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- In a bowl place the garlic, salt and yogurt. By fork, mix and add gradually water.
- Add the cucumber and mint.
- Serve this cold salad with Rise and chicken.
Friday, February 4, 2011
- 1 Can fava beans 16oz
- 2 Large minced Garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a pot warm up the fava beans .
- In a large bowl place minced garlic, salt, Tahini, lemon juice, cumin and combine with fork.
- Add the water which in the can and stir.
- Add the beans then mix with a spoon. Top with freshly chopped parley, tomato, olive oil and cayenne pepper. Serve with pita bread.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup extra olive oil
- 3 medium red onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- 1 teaspoons allspice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 10 tortilla flat bread
- 3 tablespoons pine seeds, toasted
- Place chicken and water in a large pot and bring to boil. Remove foam as it appears then add salt, simmer for 70 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken and throw away the water. Set aside to cool. Remove and throw bones and skins. Flake chicken to strips and keep aside.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil on medium heat; add onions and fry for 10 minutes or until the onions become tender.
- Add the prepared chicken strips, allspice, sumac and pine seeds. Simmer and stir for 5 minutes or until all are well combined (add salt if it’s needed).
- Add some chicken mixture evenly on a center of each piece of bread. Roll bread and brush with some olive oil the top of each roll. put it in a grill pan heat until becomes slightly brown in color.
- Serve with yogurt.
Friday, January 14, 2011
- 1 head broccoli separated into small flowers
- 1 cup mushroom shopped slices
- 1 small carrot shredded
- 2 tbs pesto cream sauce
- 1 ts salt
- 1 ts ground black pepper
- 3 tbs extra olive oil
- Preheat the oven on broil.
- Place the broccoli, mushroom in a resealable bag. Add the oil, salt and black pepper, close the bag and shake to mix.
- Pour into a tray and broil for 15 minutes with stir after each 5 minutes.
- Serve with pesto cream sauce and decorate with carrot.
Monday, January 10, 2011
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cups flour
- 2/3 cups sugar
- Cup cake pan
- preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix butter, sugar, eggs. milk, vanilla. beat all these ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix them for 3 minutes.
- Place the liners in cupcake pan.
- Fill up the cupcake with the mixture for 2/3rd the liner..
- 15 to 20 minutes you will need to baking the cupcakes.
- Decorate the top with icing.
- 2 cups leaves spinach chopped
- 200 grams boneless chicken cubes
- 1 cup mushroom chopped slices
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250 grams spaghetti pasta
- 1 tbs corn oil and 1 tbs butter
- 1 ts ground ginger
- 1 ts white pepper
- 2 ts salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, add oil and butter , then add chicken and stir until it browns.
- Add spinach, garlic,mushroom and season.
- Salt and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add the fresh cream and leave them on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked pasta in a serving dish, and distributed the spinach mixture and chicken on it.
First things first
- First read Tips to lose weight without stress 1 .
- Start now to change your life style. Do not wait for the beginning of the next month or the next year.
- Don't panic about your overweight.
- Gradually lower the amount of fat from your meal . e.g, replace the whole milk with 1% low fat milk.
- Gradually lower the amount of cheese from your meal .
- Decrease the number of sugar spoons from tea and coffee.
- Decrease the number of salt spoons from your meal.
- Cook your meals at home, don't buy it from the store.
- Eat fresh fruit instead of juice.
- Give your body its time to get use to these tips.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup mushroom
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 / 2 bundle parsley and 1/2 bundle coriander
- 4 eggs
- 1 / 3 cup fresh cream
- 1 / 2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pinch of (Ginger, cardamom ground ,white pepper ground, white pepper ground)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a saucepan, add the oil and place on medium heat.
- Add the onion to the saucepan, after 5 minutes add the celery, stir and cover the pan.
- After 5 minutes, add the asparagus, mushroom and garlic.
- Season and add the salt, cover again the pan for 5 minutes, then add the parsley, coriander and put the pan aside.
- In a deep bowl mix the eggs, cream, and cheese.
- In a non stick tray pour the pan and then add the eggs mixture.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
- 2 lb lamb meat big pieces (or you can use 1 whole chicken cut in 4 pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups Basmati rice
- 3 1/2 cup water
- 2 chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 carrot shredded
- pinch of scraped orange skin
- 1 big onion finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Spices (ground coriander, black pepper, cinnamon, turmeric powder)
- Salt as desired
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste1
- 1 tbs butter and 1 tbs corn oil
- 2 black dried lime or 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raisin
- fried almonds and cashews
- Place the casserole pan on medium heat, add the butter and the oil. Fry the onion for 5 minuets.
- Add the pieces meat and wait until become brown. Add the carrot, garlic, scraped orange ski, and fresh tomato, cover for 5 minuets.
- Add the spices, dried lime, tomato paste and the water, cover the casserole, low the heat, let the food boil for 90 minutes.
- Clean the rice by water and drain it. Add the salt to the meat. Add the rice, raisin . Let the food boil on medium heat for 10 minutes. low the heat to simmer and let the food for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve the rice in a large dish. Place the rice first, top with meat and garnish with almonds.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
- 6 slices of toast
- pizza sauce
- Pieces of tuna.
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Green olive chopped to circles
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Brush the toast slices with olive oil on both sides.
- Spread the sauce over one of sides then add tuna pieces,olives and cheese.
- Brush the tray with olive oil and arrange the pizza toast.
- Place the tray in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.