- 6 Talapia fillets
- 2 large carrots chopped into big pieces
- 1 large squash chopped into big pieces
- 1 red onion (wings)
- 6 clove garlic mashed
- 1 ts cumin
- 2 ts salt
- 1/4 cup extra olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 ts black pepper
- some leaves of green coriander
- Heat the oven to 400 F
- In a small bowl mix (garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, lemon juice and olive oil)
- In non stick tray, arrange the carrots, onions, squash and Talapia Fillet. Distribute the mixture on it by hand. leave the Talapia in marinate for one hour.
- Cover the tray with foil, place the tray in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and leave the tray for extra 5 minutes in the oven.
- Serve with white Rice and decorate with green coriander leaves