|This is Nada , she is 6 years old|
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
- 1 small cucumber chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 / 4 cup water
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- In a bowl place the garlic, salt and yogurt. By fork, mix and add gradually water.
- Add the cucumber and mint.
- Serve this cold salad with Rise and chicken.
Friday, February 4, 2011
- 1 Can fava beans 16oz
- 2 Large minced Garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a pot warm up the fava beans .
- In a large bowl place minced garlic, salt, Tahini, lemon juice, cumin and combine with fork.
- Add the water which in the can and stir.
- Add the beans then mix with a spoon. Top with freshly chopped parley, tomato, olive oil and cayenne pepper. Serve with pita bread.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup extra olive oil
- 3 medium red onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- 1 teaspoons allspice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 10 tortilla flat bread
- 3 tablespoons pine seeds, toasted
- Place chicken and water in a large pot and bring to boil. Remove foam as it appears then add salt, simmer for 70 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken and throw away the water. Set aside to cool. Remove and throw bones and skins. Flake chicken to strips and keep aside.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil on medium heat; add onions and fry for 10 minutes or until the onions become tender.
- Add the prepared chicken strips, allspice, sumac and pine seeds. Simmer and stir for 5 minutes or until all are well combined (add salt if it’s needed).
- Add some chicken mixture evenly on a center of each piece of bread. Roll bread and brush with some olive oil the top of each roll. put it in a grill pan heat until becomes slightly brown in color.
- Serve with yogurt.
Friday, January 14, 2011
- 1 head broccoli separated into small flowers
- 1 cup mushroom shopped slices
- 1 small carrot shredded
- 2 tbs pesto cream sauce
- 1 ts salt
- 1 ts ground black pepper
- 3 tbs extra olive oil
- Preheat the oven on broil.
- Place the broccoli, mushroom in a resealable bag. Add the oil, salt and black pepper, close the bag and shake to mix.
- Pour into a tray and broil for 15 minutes with stir after each 5 minutes.
- Serve with pesto cream sauce and decorate with carrot.